One Village One Family Referral Sources
Please note: families can apply directly to the One Village One Family (OVOF) program. Simply contact our OVOF Program Manager, Kortney Campbell, by phone at (970) 829-8934 or by email at Kortney@HomelessGear.org to get started. We also accept referrals from the agencies at the bottom of this page.
Do you represent, or are you a part of, a family that might benefit from this program? In order to be eligible for the program, a family must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have legal custody of at least one child age 17 or younger living in the household.
- Have a combination of reliable income and non-expiring aid that can support the living expenses and long term monthly rental payments (average $1,050 for two bedrooms or average $650 with housing voucher).
- Cannot already have a rent/lease agreement or own a home.
- Cannot have any recent violent felony convictions against them.
- Must be willing and committed to meet with a volunteer team in the community a minimum of seven times and be generally receptive to/in need of support for at least a six-month period.
- Must include at least one caregiver who resides legally in the United States.
The following document (presented in English and Spanish) provides more information — for potential participants and referral agencies — on the OVOF program, its benefits and its expectations:
The Matthews House
- Contact Person: Nicole Armstrong
- Phone: (970) 631-5937
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 415 Mason Court #1, Fort Collins, CO 80524
The Family Center/La Familia
- Contact Person: Hilda Yanez
- Phone: (970) 221-1615
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 309 Hickory Street, #5, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Neighbor to Neighbor
- Contact Person: Gia Heflin
- Phone: (970) 494-9705
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 242 Conifer Street, Fort Collins, 80524
- Phone: (970) 416-2910
- Address: 1715 W. Mountain Ave., Fort Collins, CO 80521
- Contact Person: Morgan Krueger
- Phone: 970-282-7522 x 109
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 1303 West Swallow Rd., Building 11, Fort Collins, CO 80526
- Office Hours: Monday thru Friday, 7 AM to 4 PM
- Website: www.carehousing.org
Catholic Charities, Fort Collins
- Phone: 970-484-5010
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 460 Linden Center Dr., Ft. Collins, CO 80524
Poudre School District, McKinney Vento Program
- Contact Person: Whitney Reid
- Phone: 970-490-3242
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faith Family Hospitality
- Phone: 970-490-3242
- Address: 300 East Oak St., Fort Collins, CO 80524