“If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart.” ~Arabian Proverb
There are a variety of ways you can contribute to the Homeless Gear effort. After reviewing these options if you would like us to come in and speak with your group, class or organization about homelessness or you want to learn more about our mission please let us know.
We have been able to furnish homeless men, women, and children throughout the state with nearly $3 million worth of outdoor gear, outdoor basic clothing, non perishable food, and hygiene items in the past three years and we continue to expand our programs and services to meet their needs. We will leverage your cash donation to maximum benefit to help the homeless.
- Make your check out to Homeless Gear
- Mail your check to:
- Homeless Gear
- 424 Pine Street, Suite 102
- Fort Collins, CO 80524
- Credit Card: Donate to Homeless Gear online with a credit card using the secure link below (please be aware that a donation made via credit card will incur a processing fee that is charged to the Homeless Gear fund).
- Street Outreach Program (Bringing companionship, emergency services, and resource connections to the homeless at night and on the streets–bridging the gap between the homeless and the agencies/resources that are in place to help them regain their self sufficiency)
- Non Perishable Food Program
- Transitions Program (Providing one on one assistance to help selected individuals navagate the agencies in place to lead them back to self sufficiency.
- Bulk Purchase Of Products (Socks, Tarps, Day Packs, Gloves, etc)
- Homeless Children/Family Quarterly Gear, Housewares, Clothing, and Hygiene Distributions
- Homeless Adults Monthly Outdoor Gear, Clothing and Hygiene Distributions
- HG Gear Room (Open Monday through Friday)
- Children In Need Program (Focus on Homeless Families and Children)
- Facilities Supported Program (Supplying gear, clothing hygiene products to homeless facilities across the state)
- Facilitator and Connector For Special Events/Resources For The Homeless: Children’s Book Drive, Thanksgiving Dinner, Apartment Furnishings For The Newly Housed, Family Portraits With Santa, etc.
- Participation Annually In Project Homeless Connect Event
- Facilitator of Volunteer Opportunities for Individuals, Families, Children, and Groups Of All Kinds To Help The Homeless